* Relax-Take a nap! Women especially moms are notorious for not getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep is one of the leading causes of women not feeling and looking their best. Lack of sleep can actually take years off of your life. Taking naps when there is that tiny bit of a break or when the kids are napping is a perfect way to get energized, rested and to maintain good health.
* Change up your hairstyle! Getting a new hairstyle or color can take years off and make you more confident in the process!
* Exercise! 3-5 days a week, even if it is just walking, get out in the fresh air and sun! If you have kids, take them too! It will make you all feel good. Possibly it would tire them out enough for that nap in tip one!
* Change YOUR oil! Use an Herbal Cleanse. After years we get a build up of toxins and sludge in our colons. Not only is this not good for your digestive system, it can make you feel tired and sluggish. Try a reputable brand. I used Advocare Herbal Cleanse. Was very uneventful, I was never stuck in the bathroom. A much nicer cleanse then the ones we get from Dr. offices. The bonus is the weight you could shed by just cleansing. I lost 10pounds doing my first cleanse. Boosted my energy and how I felt over all.
* Quit a bad habit. Smoking, gossiping, texting while driving. Identify your worst habit and get rid of it. Any one of these will take some sort of stress out of your life. So take the time you need, but quit! By quitting one bad habit it will give you the determination to move onto to another bad habit, while it may be unhealthy eating or biting your nails. These success will help for a happier healthier future.
* Go on a date with your mate. Through out these busy years our relationships sometimes end up "waiting for the chance" to have time to do something as a couple. Take the time go to your favorite restaurant, then a movie or go on a picnic and watch the sunset. Just spend time with your mate. Get flirty with them, be playful, have sex spontaneously! Trust me, your partner will love you for it!
These are just a few examples of getting back to the new and better than ever before, you. We are not getting any younger, so let's blow the 40's out of the water! Be confident, healthy, wise and most importantly, happy. Let's be 40 and Fabulous Ladies, because your wellness counts!